The Crittenden Press, Sept. 13, 1917. Another Monument At Cooksyville.
This is the first monument to be erected in this cemetery for several years. It was made by Henry & Henry at Marion, Ky.
*****The old Cooksyville Cemetery is known today as the Sulphur Springs Cemetery. It is located in the SE section of the county on the Sulphur Springs Rd. off of Hwy. 641.
John A. Myers was the son of William and Sarah Elizabeth Tabor Myers. He was married to Sarah G. Pollard