Continuing with our visits to the little communities in our County, here are the Chapel Hill community items for the week of April 11, 1895. Maybe you will see a familiar family name.
- Born to the wife of Wm. Lewis, April 5, a girl.
- Col. E. W. Hill went to Carrsville last Saturday.
- Pray meeting at this place every Wednesday night.
- Mr. E. P. Hill has under construction one of the largest poultry houses in Western Kentucky; for architecture and convenience it is unsurpassed.
- Mr. T. S. C. Elder has the contract to do the brick work of Wm. Freeman's house at Marion.
- Tom Waddell's buggy is still in a very critical condition; no hopes of recovery.
- Mrs. A. P. Elder is on the sick list this week.
- A political petition has been passed to ascertain where the people stand on the whisky question; this community is almost solid for local option.